Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My First Time

So welcome to the ramblings of a sane lunatic, I hope you enjoy everything I decide to spill, talk, and lecture over because I'm sure all three will happen. I hope you won't judge me too harshly for the opinions and mistakes I'm sure to type out. I have no idea what 'theme' I want for my blog so I'm sure there will be tons of everything posted when I remember to and/or feel like posting. To say a little bit about myself, I'm a junior in college this year and I like to believe that there are very few things about me that are normal (like just about everyone else on the planet I'm assuming, because honestly who goes around screaming they're completely and totally normal).  I love learning new languages and reading. I'm also a huge fan of animals (generally the cute and fluffy variety, although I really like reptiles excluding snakes). Well I feel like that's enough for now....so see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment