Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Well this isn't what I had originally planned...

So today I wanted to blog about someone who I love dearly and deserves to be represented but I don't want them mixed up in this so I guess I will save my praises for them...So there is this girl that I work with who is kind of a stuck up fake bitch, and it came to light that she's been having unprotected sex for a while with her boyfriend and it's very likely that it won't stop for quite some time.  Anyway this weekend she had the stomach flu and couldn't enjoy the weekend she had planned. I know that just because she was sick this weekend doesn't mean she's pregnant and yes I know hoping that she's pregnant is wrong because: 1) it's none of my business 2) a child isn't something you wish on someone like a disease 3) you shouldn't wish others ill will and 4) it's petty. I for sure don't really want her to be pregnant because I would feel absolutely wretched for that child. And as I said before it's not my business but I sincerely feel like there should be something karmically coming her way, because I sometimes have problems with acting like a good person. So this is one of those posts where I hope you won't judge me to harshly.

No comments:

Post a Comment